We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation by solving complex technology, business, and talent challenges—across the globe. We partner with public sector agencies to create solutions that enable you to capitalize on change.
Our service models are highly customizable to fit client needs. We can provide varying levels of support, from staff augmentation all the way through a completely outsourced solution.
- IT Talent Services: We have the ability to staff every IT skillset across the entire technology spectrum, including applications, data analytics, digital and creative, digital workplace services, technology operations management, and risk and security. We can provide resources on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis.
- Full-stack Technology Services: We can take on additional levels of responsibility for your IT projects through our managed, project-based, or outsourced services models.
- Over 125 higher education customers
- Recognized as a workforce planning thought leader by Gartner and Forrester
- Largest provider of IT talent in North America
- Full-stack IT capabilities
- 30,000 current IT consultants deployed at customer locations
- 11 offices in California to support your needs
- Local vertically aligned account managers and recruiters
- 300+ SLED customers with 2,700+ consultants across 42 states
- Access to over 80% of the IT workforce nationally
- High quality sourcing and retention strategy
- TEKsystems has a flexible pricing model designed to meet the customer’s needs based on skill set, location, contract duration, shift and volume of resources.
- In addition to TEKsystems sales and delivery team, we will have service delivery manager/s assigned to the UCOP program who can provide various levels of program support. Some of these activities include:
- Engagement management
- Onboarding/offboarding services
- Financial burn charts and reporting
- 360-degree employee/client feedback on a monthly or agreed upon interval
- Monthly/quarterly business reviews
Information Technology (IT) Temporary and Professional Services
University of California, CA
Contract Number: 2021003065
October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2026
Option to renew for five (5) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2031
Master Agreement Documents
- Online Course Design/Development
- Application Development Services
- Application Management Services
- Oracle BI/Data Analytics Services
- Information Security
- IT Support Services
- Mobility Services
- Network Services
- Quality Assurance and Testing Services
- Technology Deployment Services
- Instructional Designer
- Business Systems Analyst
- Software Engineer
- Systems/Network Administrator
- Mobile Architects
- Project Manager
- Scrum Master
Largest provider of talent in North America
Our hyper-local market insights help us keep tabs on who has the skills you're looking for, when they're available and how to attract them.
Successful leaders need wise advisors, and we take that role seriously. We put in the time to learn your business accelerators, values, challenges, goals - then find candidates with razor-sharpskills and expertise to match.
We're not just networked; we stay connected to 81% of the domestic IT workforce. We source and retain the most sought-after and hard-to-find talent around the world.
Nothing is worse than making a bad hire. Our vetting process includes confirming both company culture and technical fit so we deliver a short list of qualified professionals who meet your requirements.
With everything that goes into zeroing in on the right person, you want to keep them around. So do we. From regular check-ins to well-oiled project transitions, we invest in keeping your talent and teams intact.