Terminix Commercial® is the #1 recognized brand in the U.S. termite and pest control services with the most expansive scale and deep presence across a national footprint - this allows us to mobilize quickly and call on a deep bench of technical expertise and resources. We are a full-service provider.
We specialize in protection against:
- Rodents, insects and other pests, including cockroaches, spiders, wood‑destroying ants, ticks, fleas and bed bugs (general pest services include periodic pest control services
- Termite damage (services include termite remediation, annual termite inspection and prevention treatments with damage claim guarantees)
- Mosquito control
- Wildlife exclusion
- Site disinfecting
For our national account clients, Terminix Commercial offers a high-touch account management approach with dedicated team members easily available with just one call. Your account management team is focused by industry and has developed a knowledge base of pest control needs applicable to your business.
- Regionally-based quality consultant structure working to ensure quality service in the field
- A deep bench of corporate technical and entomological resources – PhDs, Board and Associate Certified Entomologists and more
- Commitment to ongoing technology innovation and investment
- Sophisticated reporting and trending via our online reporting portal, Corrigo, available to our customers with real-time service data
Pest Control Products and Services
The University of Nebraska
Contract Number: 3280-20-7210 (01)
April 9, 2021 through April 8, 2026
Option to renew for three (3) additional one-year periods through April 8, 2029
Master Agreement Documents
Stopping business pest threats requires training, knowledge, and experience. At Terminix Commercial®, our professional technicians are specialists in commercial pest control and understand the importance of learning the specific needs of each business we serve. With our general pest control service, we’ll handle pest problems so that you can focus on running your business.
Pests can cause significant issues for all types of businesses. In addition to being unsightly and unhygienic, pests may:
- Deter customers, guests or students
- Disrupt operations
- Cause unsanitary and unhealthy conditions
- Decrease productivity and efficiency
- Create an unpleasant working environment for employees
- Damage structures, equipment, and products
- Result in health and safety violations in some industries
- Prompt negative social media posts and reviews
- Cause product, revenue, and profit loss
General pest control service from Terminix Commercial helps control infestations of certain pests that are known to cause problems for businesses, including:
- Rodents – mice and rats
- Some types of ants, spiders and centipedes
- House crickets
- Paper wasps
(See contract for details about pests not listed here.)
Our services are guaranteed – we return for problems with standard service/covered pests within 30 days of the last visit at no additional charge, provided documented pest-conducive conditions have been resolved.
Need help right away? We offer 24/7/365 customer service with a commitment to respond via phone within 4 hours and arrive on-site for emergencies within 24 hours.
Terminix Commercial’s trained technicians will customize a discreet, effective treatment plan for your specific region as well as for your unique business and operational requirements. With the goal of minimal disruption to your business, our treatment strategies include:
- A comprehensive inspection of the interior and exterior of your business for pest identification and activity analysis
- An evaluation of the reasons why pests may be present and recommended actions to help control the risk of future infestations
- Continuous evaluation and monitoring of treatment effectiveness and implementation of any necessary modifications should pest activity change
- Education for your staff about proactive measures to help prevent pest problems
Termites are equal opportunity destroyers, threatening homes and businesses alike. When they strike, termites can cause extensive structural damage that can be expensive to repair, impacting your bottom line as well as impairing your operations, service and productivity. Even if your commercial structure is masonry or steel, the wood in the structure can still make you susceptible to termite infestation and swarming. In fact, no commercial property is free from the threat of termites without effective, long-term professional protection.
At Terminix Commercial,® we offer proven commercial termite control strategies that treat current termite issues and help protect your property from future infestations. Why put your business at risk or go into damage control after it’s too late? Treat termites like the serious business they are.
With over 90 years of experience in termite and pest control, Terminix Commercial has the professionals, tools, and resources to safeguard your business. Our trained technicians can spot termite signs that you may not recognize and will customize a comprehensive solution for your specific region as well as your business and operational needs. We’ll also devise a discreet, effective and fast-acting treatment plan with minimal disruption to your business.