TSG Industries LLC is a local based design-build firm with special focus on the successful execution of prefabricated building structures. The leaders of TSG Industries, LLC have delivered federal, public and private institutions build solutions across the state of Texas. Our scope of services for NAICS CODE: 236220 include commercial and institutional construction services. Our people have an average of 30 years in experience in architecture, construction management, engineering, and facility capital renewal.
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program - Certification# RG019054
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise - Certification# 14-08-12385
- Small Business Enterprise – Certification# 14-8-12385S
- Minority Business Enterprise – Certification# 14-8-12385
- Texas Department of Insurance – Inspector – License# 1822781
- Port of Houston Authority, S/MBE
- South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency – S/M/E/AA/Business Enterprise
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Modular & Prefabricated Building Construction
- Construction Manager Agent
- Job Order Contracting
- Green Building Restoration
- Project Management- Owners Representative
Modular Buildings, Portable Storage, and Relocatable Walkways
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R210502
October 1, 2021 through September 30, 2024
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through 2026
Master Agreement Documents
What is your niche in the market place?
TSG Industries focuses on sustainable construction, pre-fabricated and modular building services.
What is your ability to manage projects?
TSG Industries leaders have delivered federal, public and local building solutions in Texas.
What is your technical ability?
Our people have an average of 30 years’ experience in design, construction, engineering of public buildings.
What equipment do you have?
TSG Industries construction and logistics equipment at central operations in Houston, Texas.
How do you mitigate risk?
TSG Industries over the years has established Lessons Learned from client feedback. Team communication is most important for the best results.