As a leading food service distributor, US Foods is one of America’s great food companies partnering with approximately 250,000 chefs, restaurants and food service operators to help their businesses succeed. With nearly 25,000 employees and more than 60 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill. and generates approximately $23 billion in annual revenue.
Running a dining services operation has its challenges. Managing your supply chain spend should not be one of them. We get that - and that is why we don’t just deliver food; we deliver SOLUTIONS. We Help You Make It! Discover more at www.usfoods.com.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Food Products and Distribution for School Food Authorities with Related Supplies, Technology, and Services
Minnesota Public Agency (Sourcewell)
Contract Number: 111621-USF
February 9, 2022 through February 1, 2026
Option to renew for three (1) additional year February 1, 2029
Master Agreement Documents
Food Products and Distribution (other than School Food Authorities) with Related Supplies, Technology and Services
Minnesota Public Agency (Sourcewell)
Contract Number: 040522 - USF
June 9, 2022 through June 3, 2026
Option to renew for one (1) additional year through June 3, 2027
Master Agreement Documents
US Foods and OMNIA Partners recognize that our K12 customers face unique challenges and, therefore, require special solutions! While food and nutrition regulations are ever-evolving, our cooperative contract was solicited with the goal of meeting schools' current needs as well as providing flexibility for those that lie ahead!
Some highlights include:
- Service and Value
- Prime vendor program with national purhcasing power and lowest cost of goods
- School-specific products including whole grain, smart snack, national brands, etc.
- We support NOI, Buy American and Federal certification guidelines
- All products are covered by a fee per case and not restricted to a bid list
- Transparent and auditable program
- Incentives, rebates and discounts go directly to schools
- Simplified online ordering with 24-hour/365 day a year toll free customer support
- No fees to participate!
- Pricing and Rebates
- Cost plus fee per case pricing with a fee schedule based on annual customer volume
- Fee per case is fixed July 1 through June 30th
- Incentives for drop size and prompt pay are off-invoice based on performance
- New members will receive new business incentive rebate for the first 12 months of purchases
- All members will receive a US Foods Brands incentive paid semi-annually ongoing
- Annual fee per case is adjusted up or down based on a formula with CPI and change in average case cost
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: Minnesota Public Agency (Sourcewell)
Contract #040522 - USF
- National Distribution Program with Local Support
- Off Invoice Incentives
- Award agreement includes:
- Food Service Distribution
- Food Service Equipment
- Easy to access contract, no fees to participate
- Lead Agency Model reduces contracting costs
- Purchasing Power = Savings
- More than 250 manufacturer agreements through USF's relationship with Vizient
- Inflation and Market swing avoidance
- All items distributed by US Foods are covered by firm contracted mark-ups
Scoop™, Inspire your menu, feed your passion
Scoop™, our exclusive product-innovation launch, is all about food and fresh ideas designed to inspire your culinary vision.
We bring 50-75 on-trend items to market every year across a range of categories. These items make their debut in Scoop magazine. You’ll discover cutting-edge back-of-house convenience and ingredients diners want.
Scoop™ helps solve challenges our customers routinely face – including time, labor, and storage limitations.
Customers find imaginative new dishes, sides, ingredients, and kitchen items that are specifically designed to improve their operations
To see our current Scoop magazine, Scoop favorites, insight, application ideas and recipes to make your menu shine visit: https://www.usfoods.com/great-food/scoop-.html
We believe that it all starts with what’s real. And we know that both you and your diners are hungry for better. You want authentic, simple ingredients from sources you know and trust, along with clear information to help you decide what’s right for your establishment. We’re committed to working with our partners and suppliers to bring you the best and widest selection of products that are Local, Sustainable or made with Well-Being in mind.
We’ve built a solid network of local producers who can deliver what you need, when you need it. So, you never have to go far to get products sourced close to home*—and you can feel great about knowing you’re supporting local communities.
Providing responsible options that align to one’s lifestyle and values. Through our Serve Good® program, we equip you with responsibly sourced products or items that contribute to waste reduction, so you can keep your menu on-trend and your values front and center.
How we deliver is as important as what we deliver – and we do so with care for our products, people and planet. In this, our third formal Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, we are excited to share our 2021 progress and the momentum for the year ahead.
The Serve Good® program represents our continuing effort at US Foods® to serve delicious food while serving good. From sustainably sourced foods to items made from recycled materials, products within the Serve Good portfolio are developed with suppliers who are committed to responsible practices, and many items come with the reassurance of verification by third-party certifiers. To be included in the Serve Good program, a product requires two attributes. First, it must come with a claim of responsible sourcing or contribution to waste reduction. Second, it must arrive to our customers in packaging that meets our program specifications.
AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES, SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD & MORE
The product claim for all Serve Good items falls into one of several categories*:
* Agricultural Practices Include: Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade Certified™ and Rainforest Alliance Certified™
To learn more on the Serve Good® program visit USFOODS.COM
From options like plant-based alternatives to clean ingredients, to fresh foods and more. We bring you a wide selection made with simple ingredients, designed to satisfy the specific dietary needs of your customers.
Consumers today are demanding products with simple and clean ingredient labels, and at US Foods® we are committed to helping our operators meet those expectations...
Through our Unpronounceables List™ initiative, we have cleaned up our ingredient profiles – creating new US Foods Exclusive Brand products and reformulating others by avoiding, removing or replacing certain ingredients and food additives such as artificial flavors and artificial (FD&C) colors, hydrogenated oils, high-fructose corn syrup and MSG. In fact, none of the dozens of ingredients on our Unpronounceables List will be found on the product ingredient labels from our four best-quality brands.
To learn more on the Unpronounceables, visit USFOODS.COM
- Stay connected. Manage your business from anywhere
- Easy access to orders, order approval, product information and deliveries
- Work online or offline. Create orders and record inventory, with or without an internet connection
- Nutritional information is available online while ordering or searching for products
- Easily compare products to make the best buying decision
- Email complete product information, including nutritionals and allergens
- Business analytics. Provides best-in-class tools to track key performance indicators, core metrics, product usage and purchasing trends
- Daily updates. View invoice and product data the next business day
- Proof of delivery. Refused or damaged products are updated in real time during delivery inventory, with or without an internet connection
- Easily add new products to your shopping list during the order entry process
- Sort lists and order guides by US Foods product classes
- Create shelf-to-sheet lists using drag-and-drop capabilities
- Identify high-cost products within your inventory
- Identify and reduce ordering levels of overstocked items
- Compare pricing of current inventories to past inventories
- Create general ledger reports for your company’s accounting department
- Quickly calculate the cost and margins for each item on your menu
- Keep recipe costs in line with menu prices Determine whether you’re making money on high-volume items
- Improve your sales mix to generate more profit
For more information visit USFoods.com
Through our series of integrated diagnostic tools, in partnership with our Business Solutions specialists, we can help you gain a comprehensive financial overview of your department. Together, we’ll discover new ways to lower your costs, improve your efficiency and increase your revenue flow.
- BluePrint Menu Management System
- Product Standardization
- Financial operating report
Make it easy with US Foods® CHECK® Business Tools. Our suite of smart and simple tools can help you run your restaurant more efficiently with less effort. It’s designed to help you drive traffic, simplify your staffing and reduce waste – ultimately helping you make more money and unlock your potential. To learn more click here.