Our Contracting Process
The Lead Agency Model
All agreements offered through OMNIA Partners have been awarded via a thorough Request for Proposal (RFP) competitive solicitation by a public agency/governmental entity (e.g. state‚ city‚ county‚ public university or school district). The contracting process is the foundation of OMNIA Partners and sets us apart from other cooperatives. In order for even the most restrictive agencies nationwide to realize the best value offered by cooperative procurement‚ OMNIA Partners ensures that industry best practices‚ processes and procedures are applied.
- The lead agency prepares a competitive solicitation while incorporating language to make the agreement accessible nationally to agencies in states that allow intergovernmental (i.e.: "piggyback") contract usage.
- The lead agency issues the solicitation and any required amendments and notifications. Pre-proposal conferences and meetings are conducted.
- Interested suppliers respond to the solicitation.
- The lead agency evaluates the responses, negotiates the final terms and ultimately awards the master agreement.
- All documentation is posted on the OMNIA Partners website and made available to the public.
OMNIA Partners is committed to the integrity of the procurement process. Access to solicitation and award documentation is always available in the Documentation sections of each awarded agreement. No FOIA or special request necessary.
The lead agency procurement teams and the OMNIA Partners team of certified public procurement officials are available to answer any questions you may have or discuss the process in detail.
The Lead Agencies
The lead agencies who currently solicit and award cooperative contracts available through OMNIA Partners are considered some of the most elite procurement teams in the nation. OMNIA Partners is honored to be partnered with the best–of–the–best when it comes to