For athletes and sport enthusiasts, AstroTurf has redefined the way the game is played. The company offers advanced, state-of-the-art, multi-sport and specialized synthetic turf systems with proprietary engineered technologies, leveraging the industry’s first vertically integrated manufacturing system. A growing number of high schools, colleges, professional sports teams and municipalities continue to select AstroTurf-branded products for their premium quality, technical superiority, and safety.
Overview of AstroTurf
- Owned by SportGroup, founded in 1969, a global leader in artificial turf systems and running tracks.
- National capabilities with 21 direct sales representatives throughout the United States.
- AstroTurf has its own in-house testing and turf research facility.
- $60 million bonding capacity.
- 3rd party Warranty Insurance Policy.
- Extensive product information is available at www.astroturf.com