Established in 1989 by Gary Moore, ATI is the nation’s largest family-operated disaster recovery contractor. We specialize in disaster recovery, remediation, restoration, decontamination, demolition, and reconstruction services following natural and man-made disasters. ATI has an outstanding commitment to customer service, providing reliable services to government and municipality, educational, commercial, industrial, hospitality, multifamily, healthcare, and residential clients. ATI is headquartered in Anaheim, California, with over 30 offices nationwide and 1,500 employees.
As the nation's largest family-owned disaster recovery firm, ATI Restoration combines the agility and personal touch of a family-owned company with the resources and capabilities of an industry leader. Through an OMNIA Partners competitively solicited & publicly awarded contract, ATI Restoration can get you quick service when disaster hits.
ATI has a national offering of services to address environmental hazards and to mitigate damage following a fire, water, and other disasters (whether natural or man-made), including:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Flood and water damage
- Fire, smoke, and soot damage
- Mold remediation
- Bio-hazard and contagious disease decontamination
- Asbestos and lead abatement
- Contents pack-out and cleaning
- Debris removal
- Demolition and fast-track reconstruction
- Document and electronics/machinery restoration
- Emergency power supply
- Environmental containment/negative air systems
- HVAC systems and duct cleaning
- ICRA/PCRA construction/isolation barriers
- National catastrophe response
- Trauma scene cleanup and decontamination
In 2019, ATI was the first in the restoration and reconstruction industry to co-brand with Benefect®, a world-renowned manufacturer of plant-based antimicrobial cleaning products. By embracing safer, more sustainable cleaning products, ATI leads the industry toward a more environmentally friendly future. ATI cares about reducing our impact on the environment and encouraging our corporate and field employees to:
- Conserve Water and Electricity
- Recycle (e.g. toner, paper, job site materials, etc.)
- Use environmentally safe treatment and disposal of waste
- Participate in Earth Day events and community activities
In addition, we select suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability and always take business decisions with environmental conservation in mind. ATI takes the following measures to improve our sustainability company-wide:
- Skylights provide natural light to supplement LED lighting, which helps conserve electricity. The use of LED lighting provides greater energy efficiency. We use motion detectors and timers in our facilities to automatically turn off lights when not in use.
- Use Green Seal/EcoLogo certified or biodegradable/eco-friendly cleaning products when available.
- The placement of electric charging stations in our parking lot encourages the use of electric vehicles. Also, ATI management is currently taking steps to transition our service fleet to 100% fully electric vehicles. The drainage system filters and repurposes wastewater to protect local waterways and the ocean.
- Reflective roofing and improved insulation keep the building cooler and reduce the energy used for air conditioning.
- Secure on-site shred and recycle bins to help us reduce our paper waste.