Gonzalez has specialized in supporting municipal entities, school districts, higher education and non-profits for nearly 20 years. We do not offer a ‘one size fits all’ option. Instead, our team works with you one on one to create a procurement solution that meets the unique needs of your organization. Coupled with our robust cooperative contract, Gonzalez helps you drive automation, efficiency and resource savings throughout your organization. Get Started with Gonzalez today!
Gonzalez is specialized in serving public sector, non-profit and not for profit entities across the US. Through our OMNIA Partners cooperative contract, we can help you simplify and automate your purchasing process while maintaining compliance and leveraging the advantages of a robust national cooperative contract. Get started today!
About Gonzalez Office Products
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Gonzalez continues to thrive as an independently owned and operated Texas based business. While we service many high-profile corporate clients through the US, our core competency has always been in the public sector cooperative arena. Since inception, the company has established long lasting positive relationships with many public sector and non-profit organizations and for nearly fifteen years, we have been successful holders of a national OMNIA Partners Public Sector (TCPN, National IPA) cooperative contract. Our approach is consultative and not sales oriented. Our team consists of seasoned procurement professionals. We engage and communicate with our clients resulting in purchasing solutions that have a significant positive impact on ALL the organizations we serve. Our reputation in the marketplace is a critical component of our company values and mission. It may not always be easy, but we focus on doing what is right. Our attention is on corporate and personal giveback. Despite the economic challenges and COVID over the last few years, our company has continued to grow as we emphasize creating unique solutions to support the changing needs of our clients.
What We Do
1. Analyze. Conduct an initial audit of your purchase history to identify your ‘true’ core needs. We often find that a client’s “contract” list and their actual purchases are not in sync.
2. Standardize. Create a program around the core product needs of your organization using the findings from the analysis and incorporating input from your organization on purchasing goals.
3. Implement. Deploy customized webstore features to create a “controlled purchasing environment” driving the right user behavior. Compliance can be difficult to manage and sustain without the right technology tools.
4. Manage. We will continue to work with and provide you with in depth recommendations to continue to reduce costs over time.
Gonzalez reduces the costs you have associated with managing multiple supplier relationships. We help you to streamline and automate various purchasing processes including invoice coding and upload and we improve your spending control AND visibility. We provide you with real time information and reporting so that your organization can make data-driven decisions, keep costs down and spend less time doing it.
- Office Supplies - Contract # R190302
- School Supplies - Contract # R190302
- Furniture & Installation- Contract # R190302
- Company Store – Contract # R190302
- Promotional Products – Contract # R190302
- Print Solutions – Contract # R190302
- Apparel – Contract # R190302
- Spirit Gear – Contract # R190302
- Technology Solutions, Products & Services - Contract # R190302
- Warehousing & Distribution - Contract # R190302