GovDeals is the industry standard in the North American Government online surplus auction market servicing over 13,000 agencies to date. With an outside team of account managers spread throughout the US and Canada, we have local representatives available to help every agency maximize their returns through a system that provides complete control and transparency to the surplus process. With a bidder base of over 850,000 vetted buyers and a marketing team who specialize in bringing the right buyers to every auction, GovDeals maximizes revenue returns to agencies and their constituents.
- Help agencies sell virtually anything they have to surplus from vehicles and equipment to real estate, IT equipment, furniture, and more
- Offer sellers an extensive network of buyers ready and able to bid on their items
- Provide complete transparency in your agency’s surplus process through a multitude of reports that are available 24/7/365
- Allow the selling agency to have complete control over their auctions, while remaining available to assist at any time
- Allow each agency to determine the best disposal method for their needs and are non-exclusive
- Offer a free surplus reallocation program
- Offer flexible pricing options
Just a few of the types of agencies we assist are:
Higher-Ed & K-12
Over 2,300 Educational Agencies have held more than 570,000 successful auctions on GovDeals.com yielding more than $235,000,000!
With nearly 3,000 clients at the university and k-12 level, GovDeals understands the complexities of school budgets, programs, and disposal methods. We have proven success in assisting our education clients with finding the right buyers for their items.
State, City & County Level Government
Over 5,500 City, County, & State Agencies have help more than 110,000 successful auctions on GovDeals.com yielding more than $1.4 Billion!
We have nearly 8,000 clients at the city, county, or state level, including utility companies, public authorities and hospitals. GovDeals prides itself on staying knowledgeable of the different rules and processes between cities and states and we have regional representatives on hand who know your local area laws and can help you navigate through the selling process.
Fire and Rescue & Law Enforcement Agencies
Over 3,000 Law Enforcement and Fire & Rescue Agencies have held more than 110,000 successful auctions on GovDeals.com yielding more than $134,000,000!
Almost 3,000 fire/rescue and law enforcement agencies across the US have adopted the GovDeals solution to sell their retired fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles, and confiscated items. We appreciate the delicate nature of some of these sales and can assist our clients in selling to the general public, or in selling to a restricted buyer base, such as other fire departments or police stations only.
GovDeals has a dedicated marketing team whose top priority is to market your auctions to the general public, in addition to our network of past bidders and buyers of GovDeals. This marketing method has proven successful in bringing more visitors to the website and increasing the returns for our sellers.