With offices in Houston, Austin, Beaumont, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio, HTS Texas provides custom HVAC solutions for projects of all magnitudes in the institutional and industrial sectors – from large campuses and single buildings, to retrofitting systems in occupied premises and remodeling jobs where systems must be upgraded or adapted to meet code requirements and/or provide lower total ownership costs.
High Performance Building Consulting
HTS Texas' competent engineering teams help OMNIA Partners agencies' building owners and the teams they assemble make informed decisions about rapidly changing HVAC technology to deliver cleaner, more efficient, more reliable air and water building infrastructure systems. Sophisticated project management processes ensure project and equipment compatibility and documented efficiency. Some of Texas' most long-established and respected organizations, companies and institutions rely on HTS Texas every day to ensure their HVAC-related projects, completed safely, on budget and on schedule and deliver the results the building owner expected to achieve.
- air conditioning
- humidity control
- airside and waterside energy recovery
- building automation
- mechanical room design and fabrication
- heat recovery and building efficiency improvement
- industrial process heating and cooling
- variable speed motor control
- utility flexibility for air conditioning and heating
- ventilation and exhaust
- parts and supplies for all brands
- high performance building operations and monitoring
- demand response