Ingram Micro, operator of the largest Information Technology (IT) distributors in the world, with over 28,000 employees and 170,000 IT Solution Partners offers market-leading cloud solution services to organizations.
Cloud Cooperative Purchasing Made Easy
Help your state and local government, K-12 or higher education institutions drive efficiencies, effectiveness and real savings with Ingram Micro Public Sector through our OMNIA Partners Total Cloud Solutions and Services Contract.
Let us help you harness the power of Cloud with Ingram Micro and OMNIA Partners.
The cloud is revolutionizing the way we do business. The nature of its scalability, security and low-cost infrastructure helps you modernize, drive innovation and obtain actionable insights to make the most informed decisions.
The power of Ingram Micro and our partnerships deliver certainty and control to your cloud investment.
With a competitively solicited and publicly awarded contract through OMNIA Partners, Ingram Micro Cloud enables participating public agencies to migrate, grow, secure and optimize their cloud investment and technology solution requirements through unmatched global reach of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions. Ingram supports partners and end users with “More as a Service” among leading cloud services including, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Google for Education IBM and Ingram Micro Public Sector services.
- U.S. Owned with 35K+ Employees and $47B+ Revenue
- Global Footprint with over 1,700 vendor partners
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Distributor Since 2010
- Leading Microsoft Software Distributor for over 30 years
- Commercial & Public Sector Distributor
- 350+ AWS and Azure Certified Professionals
- AWS DevOps Competency
- AWS Cloud Management Tools Competency
Ingram Micro Cloud can be your turnkey resource to expand, build or secure a world-class SaaS, IaaS or PaaS investment.
- Streamline Cloud Procurement with OMNIA Partners
- Cloud Security, Risk Mitigation and Compliance Services
- Cloud Planning, Design and Migration Services
- Managed Service Operations – Dev/Sec/Fin Ops
- Hybrid Cloud Integration
- Cloud IT Team Augmentation and Training Services
- Cloud Professional Services:
- Migration and Optimization
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Automation and Machine Learning
- IoT and End Point Data Collection
- Digital Twins
- Cloud Cost Optimization Services (including reserved instances and cost savings plans)
- Cloud Resource Optimization
Products and Services
Get MORE with Ingram Micro Cloud Public Sector: Cloud cooperative purchasing made easy.
Help your state and local government, K-12 or higher education institutions drive efficiencies, effectiveness and real savings with Ingram Micro Public Sector through our OMNIA Partners Total Cloud Solutions and Services Contract. The power of Ingram Micro and our partnerships deliver certainty and control to your cloud investment.
Leading Cloud Services
Ingram’s Authorized Resellers are looking forward to serving public agencies with our Cloud and top OEM’s on a cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners.