Insight Public Sector (Insight) simplifies IT procurement by providing the technologies, implementation skills and management expertise for your organization needs. Insight's competitively solicited contract available to education institutions and government entities through OMNIA Partners ensures you receive their best overall government pricing on our broad portfolio of products and IT service solutions.
Using Insight and OMNIA Partners for your IT procurement gives you access to a wide range of advantages, including:
- Insight's best overall government pricing
- 250,000+ IT hardware and software products on contract
- Complete services offerings available on contract
- A variety of financing options, including leasing on contract
- Access to Insight's free and easy-to-use contract web portal
- An IT provider with 17+ years of public sector service
- Insight's state-of-the-art integration lab & Remote Network Operations Center
- Assessment, design, deployment & maintenance throughout the IT lifecycle
Insight Public Sector Contract Documentation
U.S. Communities, National IPA, & NCPA are wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, dba OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA, U.S. Communities, or NCPA continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, legacy NCPA, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities, National IPA, and NCPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Technology Products, Solutions and Related Services
Cobb County, GA
Contract Number: 23-6692-03
Initial Term: May 1, 2023 through April 30, 2026
Renewal Options: Option to renew for two (2) additional one (1) year periods through April 30, 2028.