Meteor Education is a full-service educational solutions provider focusing on turnkey school projects, Instructionally-sound Learning EnvironmentsTM, and learning services to accelerate student engagement and the future of education. As one of the largest providers of learning spaces, including furnishings and interior design services, Meteor’s focus is the integration of best practices for teaching and learning to drive inquiry-based instruction, effective use of modern classrooms, and increased student achievement.
Meteor Education is a leading educational services partner working with education professionals to help them create High-impact Learning Experiences™. Region 4 Education Service Center awarded a competitively solicited cooperative contract to Meteor Education. Available through OMNIA Partners, contract #R142203 offers a broad portfolio of Furniture and Installation Services resulting in cost effective solutions that will humanize the learning experience for students across the nation.
The Meteor Education Difference
Our complete program includes expert consultation, extreme attention to detail, professional project management, and a full line-up of more than 150 manufacturers that ensure the widest range of possibilities for our clients. We look forward to working with your school district or individual educational facility to provide an environment and execution on your vision. Our complete offerings and services are all available through the OMNIA Partners contract.
Our Competitive Advantages:
- Educational furniture is our primary focus
- Educational services for training and coaching for maximum impact
- MeTEOR Connect: Our comprehensive Total Program Management system
- Extensive knowledge of the furniture lines we represent
- We represent more than 150 manufacturers in 23 states with a wide selection of leading brands
- High-quality, durable furniture brands that provide an excellent value for school districts
- Tier Price up to 67.00% off Current Manufacturer Price List Price List Titles. Please contact Meteor Education to ensure most accurate pricing. (P–card‚ 2.5% fee will be assessed to order).
- No minimums for *Freight and **Installation:
- Quote Freight and Installation for orders under $5‚000 (upon request)
- Percentage listed are for Dock Delivery
- Inside Delivery LTL additional $30.00 per delivery or Truckload additional $615.00 per truck.
- No cost to customer for System Design‚ Space Planning and Layout
- Extended contract pricing to Designer‚ General Contractor or Sub–Contractor for products
**Installation organized by Vendor and Tier
Phillip J. Patiño School of Entrepreneurship (Fresno, CA)
Centennial Academy of Fine Arts (Littleton, CO)
Nolan Elementary (Saratoga Springs, NY)
Strategic Bid Manager
Email Purchase Orders to email@example.com