MPS Group is the premier provider of Total Waste Management (TWM) services to major industrial and commercial customers throughout North America. We introduce process improvement strategies to minimize your risk and help you achieve your environmental sustainability and cost reduction goals.
Our innovative program provides comprehensive managementof all by-products (wastes & recyclables) with a focus on regulatory compliance, cost management and waste reduction. In partnership with OMNIA Partners, we employ proven techniques to drive practical and efficient operations throughout your environmental supply chain.
About MPS Group
We build customer loyalty and maximize value by empowering the best and brightest people to deliver process excellence and drive sustainability.
To be a growth company committed to the success of its employees and customers.
Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Professionalism, Quality
Waste Compliance System Software
MPS Group’s proprietary computer software has been created and refined over many years to effectively document and track all by-products managed on behalf of our clients. Born out of the need to increase data transparency and improve operational efficiencies, Waste Compliance System was designed with customer expectations and real-world applicability in mind. WCS is based on three key pillars: Regulatory Compliance, Shipment Tracking and Container Management – all essential components of a successful Total Waste Management program. MPS Group project managers utilize WCS to track essential information such as waste profiles, disposal facility approvals, transporters, supplier audits and waste shipments. Additionally, WCS can be used to track containers from the point of generation to final disposition. As customer needs and expectations have changed, WCS is an effective tool to provide trending analysis, customized reports and data that drive critical decision making.
- Secure web-based waste tracking software
- Houses and tracks all waste profiles and approvals
- Tracks containers from point of generation to final disposition
- Maintains data on generators, transporters, receivers, and shipments
- Uploads documents (e.g. shipping paperwork, analytical data, approval certifications, and pictures) Tracks Supplier audits and production numbers
- Three main pillars – Compliance, Shipment Tracking and Container Management
- Provides reports and trending analysis
Visit Supplier Website