OTIS Elevator Company is the world’s largest manufacturer of people moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. OTIS continues to lead the industry we created more than 160 years ago. We owe our success to our pioneering spirit, a culture of innovation, the trust our customer put in us and the values that define us.
Elevator & Escalator Solutions
OTIS is the only Global Elevator company that is based in North America, with our World Headquarters located in Farmington, CT. Due to our strong Global presence, we are able to ensure consistent quality, safety and service. We offer products and services in 200 counties and territories. With our wide range of products and services, we’re able to meet the diverse needs of the most demanding customers and passengers. Our global presence also enables us to offer the highest levels of personalized service, delivered by 31,000 expert mechanics worldwide.
- National offering of full and partial maintenance services for Elevators, Escalators, Chairlifts/Platforms, Modernization, Repair and New Equipment Installations
- Best In Class Products and Services
- Competitive Discounted Pricing
- Saves time and money – Eliminates costly, time consuming RFP processes for maintenance, repair and modernization
- Agency Control – Agency maintains control and quality of the purchasing process and supplier selection
- Flexibility and Local Customization
Service is Our Signature
As the world’s largest elevator and escalator service provider, Otis is focused on keeping the world moving. Not only did we invent the safety elevator, we revolutionized its care. We’re harnessing emerging technology and the internet of things to deliver the personalized experience people know and want in today’s digital age. Our teams are smarter, our customers are more informed and our equipment is more efficient.
Otis is proud to offer participating public agencies special services, including personalized contract maintenance, custom notifications, 24/7 support with access to highly trained mechanical experts, survey and health reports and access to OTIS ONE™, our connected IoT solution that provides deep analytics and machine learning to predict service needs sooner. These services and many more are available on a cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners today!