PayIt offers Cloud-Based SaaS Solutions for Citizen Engagement and Government Transaction Processing. We deliver our industry-leading, cloud-based government transaction platform along with modern web and mobile apps that enable a more modern, personalized experience for the customer.
Available through OMNIA Partners, PayIt is offered to participants which is focused exclusively on working with with government agencies to simplify government for both citizens and our government partners.
PayIt offers products across a wide range of government processes, including:
- Motor Vehicle Services (e.g. vehicle registrations, driver licenses, titles & liens)
- Turnpike & Transportation (e.g. turnpike/toll payments, bus/train fare payments, truck permitting, driver tax reporting)
- Utility Services (e.g. utility payments and account management)
- Parks & Wildlife (e.g. hunting and fishing licenses, park passes, camping reservations)
- Permits & Licenses (e.g. business registrations, professional licenses, construction permits)
- Environmental Services (e.g. waste disposal permits, use permits, compliance reporting)
- Citations (e.g. parking tickets, traffic tickets, court fees)
- User Profile & Personalized Services (e.g. stored user profile, push notifications, electronic billing, secure document storage)
Our approach to this market has earned us a variety of national recognitions, including:
- First Place, US Conference of Mayors, Amazon Web Services
- Third Place Overall, South by Southwest United States Conference of Mayors pitch contest sponsored by Code for America and Amazon Web Services
- Finalist, “Rise of the Rest,” a nationwide competition for high-growth companies and entrepreneurs in local startup ecosystems.
- Finalist, Amazon Web Services, “City on a Cloud” Partner in Innovation competition