TSS is the largest controlled environment (e.g., cleanrooms, fume hoods, biosafety cabinets) testing and certification company in the United States and has been in the business for over 50 years with 437 employees. TSS is an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Company and has ISO 17025-2017 Accredited Calibration Laboratories.
About Technical Safety Services
For nearly 50 years, Technical Safety Services has provided unparalleled service to biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, academic research and food production facilities throughout North America and around the world. Across these and other diverse industries, TSS serves to test, certify and calibrate the critical equipment and controlled environments crucial to their operations.
With an ISO 9001 certified quality system and nationwide network of skilled technicians, Technical Safety Services is uniquely positioned to ensure your operation remains productive and in compliance with regulatory standards.
TSS also offers water testing, validation, commissioning and decommissioning to support our clients through every phase of their work-flow. Technical Safety Services provides turnkey solutions and special pricing for your compliance testing needs on a cooperative contract through OMNIA Partners.
High Purity Water Testing Services
Routine Water Testing Services include:
- Total Organic Carbon
- Conductivity and Resistivity
Sampling for water testing can be performed by TSS technicians or by using our self-serve sampling kit.
Water System Maintenance Services
TSS offers preventative maintenance for most major equipment manufactured benchtop and high-flow systems, ensuring optimal system performance and water quality expectations.
As needed replacement of:
- Water pretrement attachments - optimizes system lifetime and performance by protecting the reverse osmosis membrane (RO).
- Filters - removes particulates, bacteria and other contaminents
- Polishers - purification step for efficient removal of contaminents
- UV lamps - prevent bacterial growth and biofilm formation
Sanitation of water system with chlorine dioxide or a mnaufacturer recommended solutions.
- Cleanroom Testing and Certification- Offering comprehensive services to ensure your cleanroom complies with regulatory standards, TSS specializes in HEPA filter testing, environmental monitoring, and more.
- Biosafety Cabinet Testing and Certification- More NSF Accredited technicians than any other testing and certification service in the United States. Experience matters.
- Decommissioning- TSS will work with client representatives and regulatory agencies to implement adecommissioning plan that complies with ANSI/AIHA Z9. 11-2008 and satisfies all regulatory agency requirements.
- Equipment Calibration- Lab equipment calibration services are offered either on-site or in our ISO 17025 accredited calibration laboratory.
- Validation- GMP validation services involve comprehensive project management to ensure your validation results adhere to all regulatory and industry expectations.
- Chemical Fume Hood/ASHRAE Testing- Ensure your chemical fume hoods are operating safely and in compliance with OSHA, ASHRAE, and other regulatory standards.
- High Purity Water System Services- We test and certify all required points of use throughout your facility with custom tailored service plans to meet your lab water system’s compliance requirements.
- Decontamination Services- TSS offers a variety of decontamination services tailor ed to suit your needs. Our engineers will assist you in determining the best type of decontamination for your facility.
- Pharmacy Support Services- Make USP<797>/<800> compliance easier with TSS’ support. Our engineers have developed specialized Pharmacy Support Services to assist you.
Check out the resources below to learn more about Technical Safety Services' full line of solutions, available to participants of OMNIA Partners on a cooperative contract.