The CHARIOT Group, Inc. provides the latest in audiovisual technologies to help organizations change the way people communicate. Serving the commercial, educational, and governmental markets, our objective is to improve communication by connecting people and ideas through technology and our cooperative contract available through OMNIA Partners.
The CHARIOT Group's Online Marketplace contract streamlines the ordering process to immediately serve state/local government, education and non-profit requirements. As a seasoned commercial audiovisual integrator and contractor with more than 20-years of experience, our team can support and address the nuances of today’s technical landscape. Industry experience and long-standing manufacturer relationships, carefully cultivated throughout the years, enable us to provide the products and services required to address today’s demanding group communication and collaboration needs.
Register For The CHARIOT Group's Online Marketplace
Solutions for Education
Education environments are changing rapidly across the United States. The Chariot Group offers special expertise to address the disruption, with the experience and agility to reinvent flexible classrooms that support in-person, distance, and hybrid learning environments.
Find and purchase the education products you need with speed and efficiency via The Chariot Group's Online Marketplace.
- Directly addresses challenges experienced in today's education environments.
- Accessible and easy for schools to select from hand-picked vendors.
- Delivers products and services meeting the specific demands of educators throughout the U.S.
- Product offerings include e-learning and integrated video conferencing, voice lift systems and document camera solutions.
Solutions for Government and Nonprofit Organizations
Working conditions are changing rapidly across the United States. The Chariot Group offers special expertise to address the disruption, with the experience with the ability to enable solutions that support in-person, remote, and hybrid work environments.
Find and purchase the products you need with speed and efficiency via The Chariot Group's Online Marketplace Cooperative Contract.
- Directly addresses challenges experienced in today's work environments.
- Accessible and easy for state and local government agencies to select from hand-picked vendors.
- Delivers products and services meeting the specific demands of administrators throughout the U.S.
- Product offerings include collaboration solutions, content sharing devices, integrated video conferencing and room scheduling devices.
The Future of Procurement Webinar
Succeeding in business today demands efficiencies and effectiveness. However, staff shortages, disruptions in logistics and the ever growing transition to remote or virtual work have tested our ability to execute seamless work processes. Procurement and contracting processes are critical to business operations, and they are not immune to these challenges; that said, many procurement professionals are pivoting towards innovative strategies that empower success.
In this on-demand webinar, Heather Kinzie, Chief Operating Officer of The STRIVE Group, presented foundational information about these types of agreements. She engaged panelists in a lively discussion to ignite ideas and bust through myths. To see the myths that were busted, view the pdf.
The STRIVE Project is a sister company of The CHARIOT Group. Based in thought leadership, it is a community where leaders can collaborate, innovate, share ideas and address common challenges for inspiration leading to the future. Subscribe here.