ThunderCat Technology is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers technology products and services to government organizations, educational institutions, and commercial companies.
Who is ThunderCat Technology?
Led by a combat-wounded CEO, ThunderCat is a systems integrator that brings an innovative approach to solving customer problems in and around the datacenter by providing strategies for Data Storage, Networking, Cyber Security, and Cloud Transformations. A proven leader, ThunderCat Technology provides and optimizes technologies from best of breed manufacturers. Clients include DOD, DHS, VA, Treasury, FBI, State of Virginia, State of NY, Sony, Avery Dennison, and Chesapeake Regional Hospital
Infor CloudSuite Public Sector is an integrated enterprise resource planning solution that couples modern functionality with tools to streamline processes from managing finances to employee engagement. The purpose-built software designed for today’s end users includes solutions for budgeting, finance, procurement, asset management, human resources, payroll, and governance risk and compliance. Now available through ThunderCat's Region 4 ESC Contract, participants of OMNIA Partners, Public Sector have access to the CloudSuite Program.
- Scale solutions across the district that enable cost-effective management, enabling staff to better serve students
- Put students first by finding and retaining the most qualified teachers for every classroom
- Enable improved systems integration, maintenance, and efficiency
- Improve financial accountability through better monitoring and reporting
- Eliminate resource constraints impacting data availability and security
- Reduce the risk of misappropriated funds and increase control of collection of student fees
- Enhance campus services and save with a lower total cost of ownership and limited up-front investment that allows capital to be saved for expenditures directly impacting students, faculty, and staff
Licensing, Permitting, Billing - Public Sector
Infor’s public sector software manages all permitting and enforcement activities, utility billing, asset management, and customer service with contactless tools.
- Manage all user-defined licenses for businesses and individuals as well as test, issue, renew, and collect fees easily
- Handle all aspects of any regulatory processes, including applications, reviews, hearings, inspections, and fees
- Process payments, send notices and invoices to customers, and manage rates, delinquencies, and licenses electronically
- Utilize contactless capabilities for requesting information, filing complaints, paying bills, and submitting applications
- A fully electronic process to order, schedule, plan reviews, and report on inspections with end-to-end GIS enablement
- Scale solutions across your agency or organization to enable cost-effective management of your mission
- Maximize efficiency by combining critical ERP, configuration, and mobile capabilities with industry-leading security to protect your data
- Hire and retain top talent for your organization enabling you to provide better service to your citizens
- Increase reliability with comprehensive solutions for asset management that provide mobile and self-service capabilities to manage your fleet and maintain roads
- Enhance services and save money with a lower total cost of ownership and limited up-front investment, allowing capital to be saved for expenditures that directly impact citizens and employees
- Gain deep real-time insight into your organization with analytics that enable more informed decisions
Infor Human Resources
Infor Human Resources is a leading-edge, end-to-end, talent-focused solution that helps organizations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to organizational goals and missions, effectively meeting the growing needs of citizens and employees.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organization
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics, to engage employees and help them reach their greatest potential
- Recruit, hire, and retain top talent in hard-to-fill positions utilizing talent science
- Effectively manage top talent through employee planning, engagement, and development
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to gain complete employee visibility
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your organization’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure