Uniglobe Travel Designers is a minority, women owned, award winning, full service, travel management company specializing in both corporate and leisure travel. Offering over 40 years of experience in the travel industry, our mission is to be the leading and most dependable travel management company in the world, thereby setting the standard for professionalism and reliability to its clients.
About Uniglobe Travel Designers
OMNIA Partners works to connect the public sector to collective buying power. Our Uniglobe Travel Designers cooperative contract provides public sector agencies with cost-savings travel management solutions for everything from online booking tools to travel policy maintenance and support. When organizations choose Uniglobe Travel Designers through OMNIA Partners, they will receive savings and value that goes beyond costs.
Uniglobe Travel Designers and OMNIA Partners Solutions
OMNIA Partners and Uniglobe Travel Designers utilize group purchasing power to help connect public agencies to comprehensive solutions for a variety of travel management services. These travel management services are all offered cost-efficiently through our volume pricing program.
Uniglobe Travel Designers and OMNIA Partners solutions include:
- Domestic and International Travel (air, hotel, car, rail, etc.)
- Online Booking Tool Options
- Athletic Department and Study Abroad Program Travel Arrangements
- Conferences and Other Group Travel Arrangements
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Reporting Tools
- Travel Profile Management
- Travel Policy Maintenance and Support
Uniglobe Travel Designers is a minority, women owned travel management company
UTD has the following certifications:
- MBE with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- WBE with the Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- MBE with the State of Ohio
- MBE with the State of Tennessee
- MBE with the City of Columbus
- M/WBE with the City of New York
- Other applications in progress
UTD understands that some organizations will need us to be certified in their city or state and will apply for certification upon request.