The OMNIA Partners Pharmacy Benefits Management program is powered by Valued Pharmacy Services (VPS). VPS, founded in 2007 in St. Louis, is a leading pharmacy benefits consulting firm providing strategic pharmacy oversight through experienced Account Management, Clinical Services, Artificial Intelligence and Plan Oversight.
Available Products Through the Program
Innovative Technology Solutions
- Our advanced technology platform gives our experienced clinical and account management teams the data they need to deliver both clinical and savings strategies that align with your customized plan needs. This AI data engine helped us deliver over 3,000 clinical interventions in 2021, and ensured the patient’s drug was clinically proven to provide the best clinical outcome at the lowest price for the patient and the client.
- AI-based reporting and outcomes
- Using real-time data to identify trends and value-based data
- Transparent access to pharmacy spend and impactful cost drivers
- Pharmacy Contract Evaluation
Unique Clinical Programs
- Identifying the largest pain points for our clients and developing unique clinical programs to help employers and their employees save money. We have a solution even for your most complex cost and pharmacy issues.
- Your dedicated clinical team identifying high-cost medications and utilizing program offerings to save on costs
- Clinical interventions directly with employees and their families to ensure “right medication for the right person”
Best in Class PBM Contracts
- Our contract rates and rebates are not available directly from the PBM. We negotiate new contracts with the three largest PBMs in the nation every year, and we pass on 100% of the savings and rebates to you! Since 2007, we have documented over $2B of Rx savings, and the average savings for clients that join the Rx Solutions Coalition is >25%. Ask for a complimentary PBM savings analysis for your company.
- Negotiating competitive contracts with 2 of the largest PBMs in the industry: Express Scripts | CVS Caremark
- Competitive rates and rebates
Account Management Oversight
- Having a dedicated point person outside of the PBM to bring consulting to clients
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly touch points to review data and opportunities
- White glove service: Stepping between you and your pharmacy benefit manager, we’ll stand up for what’s best for your employees and their dependents. Our dedicated teams bring real insight to claims and utilization data, enabling us to spot trends, deliver real-time alerts and strategically build medication therapy management strategies that actually work.
We offer proven, core PBM services along with unique spend management capabilities across traditional and specialty drugs. Beyond traditional PBM services, we extend access to care through our integrated touch points. Our connectivity with providers through electronic health records and our ability to connect with members through digital tools and enterprise assets enables us to maximize the impact of our programs.By using all our touchpoints, our member onboarding experience exceeds expectations and helps make onboarding easy for your members.
TOGETHER WE TAKE ON HEALTH CARE’S BIGGEST CHALLENGES
With all the challenges you face in keeping health care costs under control, you need a transformative PBM offering – with more transparency and auditability, greater flexibility, and pricing that’s always competitive.
Our transformative offering removes friction while providing unprecedented transparency and continually competitive pricing, all wrapped with best-in-class clinical care and solutions.
Express Scripts high-performing U.S. health services organization, we continue to prioritize elevating health for all.
Benefits of Express Scripts
We build on our leading, differentiated position to help lower your total cost of care.
We take surprises out of the system and help people make informed health care choices.
We make it easier for the people we serve to get the care they need.
Visit Supplier Website