For more than 20 years, companies across the country have relied on Vending Group to manage their convenience service needs. From installation of equipment to ongoing service, Vending Group's convenience service programs take the hassle out of your hands and keep you focused on your core business.
Since 1997, Vending Group has been providing nationwide vending services to both national and individual clients alike. These products and services are now available through the OMNIA Partners cooperative contract.
Vending Group Overview
In addition to traditional beverage and snack vending, Vending Group can also provide micro-markets, laundry machines, coffee service, and pantry delivery service to individual properties and national portfolios.
Our long-lasting relationships with over 1,500 local vending machine companies across all 50 states--including Coca-Cola and Pepsi bottlers--enable us to provide the quality equipment and service you desire.
We take pride in our customer service and work hard to ensure your vending needs are dealt with quickly and to your satisfaction.
- Beverage & Snack Vending
- Coffee Services
- Vending Management
- Micro Markets
- Pantry Delivery
- Vended Laundry
- Office Water Solutions
In order for a location to qualify for service, we need to ensure that enough people are on site to support sales. Food and beverage products have a limited shelf-life, and if they are not purchased before expiring, that creates an unpleasant customer experience and product loss for the operator. Below are guidelines for what is typically needed to support service:
- For Beverage Convenience Services:
- Office/manufacturing - at least 40 full-time employees
- Retail – 60+ employees for break room placement; 100+ if machine is accessible to the public
- Hotels – 40+ guest rooms
- Apartments – 100+ apartment units
- For Beverage & Snack Convenience Services:
- Office/manufacturing - 75+ full-time employees
- Hotels – 60+ guest rooms
- For Micro-Markets:
- Office/manufacturing - 200+ full-time employees
- For Coffee Services & Pantry Delivery:
- $250 per order min (on average)
Visit Supplier Website