Xerox offers our award winning technology and advanced document management services on a cooperative contract available through OMNIA Partners. When technology and document management services are leveraged to their fullest, assets and operations are optimized, document-driven business processes are streamlined, security risks will be mitigated and savings and productivity will increase.
Case Study: Virginia K12 School
The customer was a large K-12 school district in Virginia. The district has an ongoing mission to provide every student with equitable access to meaningful learning experiences and technology to support their learning. As part of this mission, each student needed a school-issued laptop for use at school that could also be brought home.
- Xerox® IT Services created a custom project plan detailing the products and services provided and timelines to meet the district’s requirements.
- Strong relationships with PC manufacturers enabled Xerox® IT Services to obtain very competitive pricing.
- The end-to-end solution included ordering, logging, imaging, configuration, deployment and removal of existing devices.
- Rolled out several thousand laptops to a multitude of school sites, after hours.
- Removed laptops from individual packaging, repacked them into bulk groups and deployed according to the district’s time and space requirements.
- Ensured the district’s standard configuration was available throughout implementation and for the entire project duration.
- A product portfolio inclusive of an award-winning array of print and copy devices ranging from small, single-function desktop printers to higher-capacity multifunction devices and ultimately, high-end digital presses for your shared print center environments
- IT Services, such as, personal computing devices, software, licensing & warranty, networking/wireless, cybersecurity and much more
- ConnectKey enabled multifunction printers that offer fully integrated mobile, scanning and cloud-based solutions – so your office is always at your fingertips
- Xerox Laser Cartridges for Non-Xerox Printers
- Nationally leveraged pricing for Xerox products
- Purchase and Flexible lease programs
Xerox ConnectKey Devices
ConnectKey is a software system that provides ways to use your multifunction printer to simplify the way your work gets done. ConnectKey solutions can reduce waste and paper consumption and save you time by helping you to do your job more effectively.
Please watch this short video to see some of the functions addressed by Xerox ConnectKey. Click here for more information on Xerox ConnectKey.