Advance Auto Parts, Inc. is a leading automotive aftermarket parts provider that serves both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers. Advance operates stores and Worldpac branches in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The Company also serves independently owned Carquest branded stores across these locations in addition to Mexico, the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and British Virgin Islands. Additional information about Advance, including employment opportunities, customer services and online shopping for parts, accessories and other offerings can be found at www.AdvancePro.com
- Manufacturers like Baldwin, Carquest, FelPro, DieHard, Haldex
- Fleet Solutions Products – Frontline Pads & Severe Duty Rotors
Store Location Match Up
- With over 5,000 retail locations nationwide, there is always an Advance Auto Parts or Carquest Independent store right around the corner.
- Each of your locations are matched up to a local Advance Auto store allowing you to leverage our program effectively.
Part Acquisition Cost Consistency
- Advance offers unsurpassed consistency with the same cost for the same part number, across the enterprise.
- Monthly purchase history reporting, by location, down to the part number, providing visibility to cost consistency
Advance Auto Parts will be a true partner, that is more of an advisor than supplier, by constantly looking for ways to help improve your business. Advance is able to adapt and change our Fleet Solutions program as the customer’s business model evolves to ensure your needs are always met.
If you’ve been stranded with a vehicle that won’t start, you likely know the feeling of urgency to get back on the road. Whether it was a fix you were familiar with or not, adding in extreme weather could also add more stress.
We want to help you prepare for those unexpected moments, so you can work through them with confidence.
In the coming winter months, Advance Auto Parts want to help your fleet prevent breakdowns and help you build a good emergency kit for each vehicle. Check out these lists for ways to boost your preparedness and advance your auto.
Advance’s Top Ways to Prep Your Fleet for Success
- Test and Replace Battery if needed
- Check/Top Off Fluids
- Change Wipers
- Change Oil Filters
- Check Engine Air and Cabin Air Filters
- Check interior and Exterior Lights
- Build Emergency Kit for each Vehicle
Advance’s Top Items to Pack for an Emergency Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Strong Flash Light
- Gas Can
- Power Convertor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Siphon Pump
- Tire Changing Tools