Through the Global Commercial Services division, American Express offers powerful backing and support that helps companies of all sizes gain financial savings, control and efficiency. American Express provides a suite of payment and lending products, solutions for travel and everyday business spending, cross border payments, global currency solutions, and business financing.
Together, American Express and OMNIA Partners have partnered to deliver a custom program to members. Improve your expense management process and visibility, help control costs and drive efficiency with this powerful payment solution for your business. Members of OMNIA Partners have access to these benefits through this American Express program:
- Enjoy preferred pricing, financial incentives, and American Express service
- Gain greater control and visibility over payments
- Streamline payment processes
- Enhance supply chain efficiency
- Develop closer relationships with key suppliers
- Take advantage of a more flexible billing cycle to extend payment terms
- American Express Corporate Green Card Fees waived
- There are no implementation Fees
Get started today! We can help review your current payment solutions to simplify the process.
Corporate Card: Card-based payment solution to manage employee spending.
- Improve your expense management process with an efficient payments program.
- Improve Visibility to track your company and employee expenses and identify ways to help improve your accounts payable processes.
Corporate Purchasing Card: Card-based payment solution for high-frequency, low-dollar purchases.
- Help employees conveniently purchase what they need when they need it.
- Help reduce processing costs by decreasing paper invoices and checks as well as improve the procurement cycle time by reducing manual steps and approvals.
vPayment: Digital payment solution that assigns a specific virtual account number to each transaction. Users are able to set specific preauthorization payment amounts and date ranges, which can help streamline the payment process and reduce manual reconciliation.
- Help control costs. vPayment can help reduce the risk of overcharges and errors while lowering the costs of back office reconciliation and settlement.
- Set spend limit, usage dates, and key transaction details to help reduce errors and risk of fraud† exposure from manual payments.
Buyer Initiated Payments (BIP): Web-based platform that offers a simple way to expand electronic payments by sending automated push payments to suppliers. ‡
- Help drive efficiency and savings by reducing paper checks and transitioning to electronic payments.
- Increase control with automated push payments to suppliers.
† vPayment can help reduce the risk of fraud with transaction-level controls which allow your company to set a specific date range and pre-authorization amount for payments.
‡ Supplier must agree to accept payments from you through the American Express Buyer Initiated Payments portal.