For more than 40 years, Mallory Safety and Supply has been a trusted and established distributor of safety and emergency related equipment and services for local, state and federal government agencies. We are a proud supplier for OMNIA Partners Public Safety, Preparedness, Safety Equipment and Solutions contract. Since 2011 we have provided customers a convenient way to procure for and manage any size scope of projects, eliminating time consuming bid solicitations to meet tight grant deadlines and challenging budgets through OMNIA’s co-operative purchasing contract vehicle.
With the expertise and support of Mallory’s national team of safety professionals and 26 locations coast to coast, purchasing departments and end-users for law enforcement, fire, USAR, hazmat, public works, hospitals and higher education have come to rely on Mallory for essential and competitively priced solutions.
When you call Mallory, you get:
A Trusted Partner
- Mallory’s customer-centric approach delivers the personal touch of a local supplier with the resources of a national company. We aim to truly become a trusted partner in your growth, productivity and worker safety.
An Experienced Team
- Mallory’s team of safety professionals and expertise enables us to deliver quick fulfillment for time-sensitive grants as well as consolidating large lists of agency requirements in one completed contract.
One Convenient Source
- Mallory is your one source for PPE safety, law enforcement, fire and emergency equipment
- Coast to coast locations and mobile resources to service, repair and train on equipment
- 30 nationwide branches to respond with supplies and services during an emergency
- Competitive pricing
Product categories supported by Mallory for OMNIA contract # 4400008495 include:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Explosive Device Mitigation and Remediation Equipment
- CBRNE Operational and Search and Rescue Equipment
- Information Technology
- Cyber Security Enhancement
- Interoperable Communications Equipment
- Detection Equipment
- Decontamination Equipment
- CBRNE Reference Materials
- CBRNE Incident Response Vehicles
- Physical Security Enhancement Equipment
- Animals and Plants
- CBRNE Prevention and Response Watercraft
- CBRNE Aviation Equipment
- CBRNE Logistical Support Equipment
- Intervention Equipment
- Related Products and Services
- All Other Non-Listed Emergency and Public Preparedness, Law Enforcement, and Fire Equipment available through Supplier
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness and Related Service
Fairfax County, VA
Contract Number: 4400008495
October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2023
Option to renew for five (5) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2028
Public Safety, Emergency Preparedness, Safety Equipment and Solutions
Port of Portland, OR
Contract Number: 159498
April 1, 2021 through April 1, 2026
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through April 1, 2028
Master Agreement Documents
Mallory sources a broad range of safety products and provides training, staffing, rental/repair and supply solutions. With 26 locations across the United States, Mallory has next day delivery to most facilities and a variety of supply chain options to keep your employees safe and your company operating efficiently.
Products available, but not limited to, through the contract include:
- Masks and Faceshields – disposable and reusable
- Respirators and PAPRs
- Protective and Anti-Fog Eyewear
- Disposable Clothing including head, eye, hand and feet
- Sanitizers, Sanitizer and Portable Washing Stations
- Surface Cleaners
Please contact Allison Windsor, Director of Government Sales, for immediate needs.
Mallory makes it easy. Since 2011, Mallory has assisted law enforcement and homeland security agencies with sourcing and procuring essential equipment while eliminating the bid process. This rapid and convenient process through Mallory and OMNIA Partners enables agencies to maximize critical grant funding in a timely manner. Whether it’s every day duty gear or complicated projects requiring multiple manufacturers and installation, Mallory connects you with a variety of popular and specialty brands supported by field experts available to consult with your department and provide samples for testing and evaluation, provide training, and support after your purchase. Mallory is always sourcing new and innovative products and can help you with your next project.
Contact a Mallory sales representative for assistance or to get started.
| || |
We know your most important asset is your workforce. We are absolutely passionate about keeping workers safe and working efficiently - so we can all go home healthy and prosperous. Issues of worker safety involve the handling and use of hazardous substances, electrical hazards, impact dangers, work at heights dangers, moving machinery and hazardous atmospheres. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is your last line of defense and an important one. Preventing injury and lost time benefits everyone's bottom line.
Mallory Safety and Supply is a leading distributor of Safety and PPE. Protecting workers from potential health and safety hazards is a hugely important part of our business as it affects so many industries. Together with OMNIA partners, Mallory can streamline your purchases by sourcing all your safety supplies under one contract.
- Communications and Hearing Protection
- Eye and Face Protection
- Fall Protection, Confined Space and Rescue
- First Aid and Emergency Response
- Flashlights, Batteries, Headlamps, Airhorns and Whistles
- Foot Protection
- FR/AR Rated Apparel, Gloves and Tools
- Hand Protection
- Head Protection
- Identification Signs, Labels
- Instrumentation & Monitoring
- Protective Clothing and Turn-Out Gear
- Respiratory Protection and Ventilation
- Spill Control/Containment and Safety Cans & Cabinets
- Traffic Safety Products/Hi-Visibility
Capabilities and Services
- Clean Room Products
- Customer Fire Tank & Foam Systems
- Repair Services
- Safety Rental Equipment
- Safety Training
- Vending Solutions & Management
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Work-at-Height Safety Rescue Training by ENSA
Mallory and OMNIA Partners help schools source the necessary safety and first aid items required to keep students and staff safe and in compliance under one convenient contract.
- AED programs (Cardiac Science, ZOLL)
- Emergency Mass Notification
- First Aid
- Identification Signs, Labels, Lockouts
- Law Enforcement Equipment
- Disposable Clothing (Masks, Bouffants, Gloves, Booties)
- Metal Detectors
- Personal Screening
- Physical Security
- Personal Protective Equipment (Head, Eye, Hand, Foot)
- Traffic Safety
- Video Security Systems & Install