Purchasing professionals are constantly being tasked to do more with less. A few key items on procurement's agenda are:
- Uncover double-digit savings in unmanaged areas of spend
- Improve long-standing contract savings and service-levels
- Benchmark results both on current contracts and overall market trends
- Satisfy end-user stakeholders’ priorities, needs and goals
Procurement is tasked to do all of the above (and more) while operating in an ever-evolving business environment. Group purchasing organizations (GPOs) can narrow the scope of priorities for procurement as they take on and deliver on the most important value drivers.
In our group purchasing guide, you’ll discover the benefits and value-added drivers that you'll gain through group purchasing:
- Greater savings, more quickly and for longer
- Reduced risk
- Streamlined and cost-effective procurement
- Products and services for optimized supply chain management
- Increased spend influence and savings
Click here to download a printable copy of the PDF to learn more.