Because your 15 minutes of fame shouldn’t come from a security breach.
In 2017, the average security breach cost a whopping $3.62 million 1. It’s never been more important to take the extra steps to protect your wallet, and your reputation.
We believe the best way to ensure your security posture remains strong is to address your current security, design a successful security strategy, and seamlessly adopt security solutions that fit your current and future needs.
Our Security solutions include:
From desktops and mobile technology to Internet of Things devices and even your actual employees, we’ll help protect all of your endpoints. Learn More
Whether physical or virtual, we’ll secure every inch of your network, from firewall to email gateway, and everything in between. Learn More
Managing your security practice is half the battle. We’ll help you get your event correlation and identity and access management up to speed. Learn More
We’ll examine your entire environment and identify where your practices are strong, where they are weak and how to achieve an ideal security posture. Learn More
The SHI Process
1. Identify Requirements
First, our team of solution architects and engineers will help you:
- Create a plan characterizing your existing environment.
- Align business requirements and lifecycle constraints required to achieve success in both current and future infrastructures.
- Assist with security policy creation.
- Analyze market and competitor intelligence, relevant use cases and security roadmaps.
2. Review Options
From there, we will:
- Identify solutions that best meet your needs.
- Aid in configuration selection, as well as organize technical feature reviews, product demos, pilots and vendor comparisons.
- Assist with accurate, rapid procurement of services and solutions, including reviewing BOM and financing options.
3. Deploy and Implement Solutions
Lastly, our vendor-certified engineers and consultants will:
- Configure your product sets and infrastructure.
- Test and validate your final deployment.
- Assist with solution quick starts, migration and project management.
- Support and track solution lifecycles within your environment.
- Maintain solutions through one-off or recurring assessments and resolve any issues that may occur.