Access ezIQC® through OMNIA Partners in Florida
Expedite construction procurement through OMNIA Partners.
ezIQC is an easy and intelligent way to buy construction services at competitive prices. Take advantage of cooperative volume discounts from contracts that have already been competitively awarded. With access to local contractors through a cooperative purchasing network, you can trade the time and expense of traditional procurement for speed, efficiency, and the power of group buying.
ezIQC is available in Florida via Pinellas County Schools (#23-909-027) and OMNIA Partners. ezIQC brings speed and efficiency to the construction procurement process by establishing local, competitively awarded prices upfront, eliminating the need to bid on each project separately. Avoid the red tape of traditional procurement, issue POs in days, and still satisfy your local competitive bidding requirements with ezIQC.
Gordian supports this contract through the University of California agreement (#2021002786).
Click to view the Contractor's Contract Documents.
- Advanced Roofing, Inc. - Official Signed Contract
- AEC Development Partners, LLC - Official Signed Contract (DBE, MBE, SBE)
- Astra Construction - Official Signed Contract
- Caladesi Construction Co. - Official Signed Contract
- C11 Contracting - Official Signed Contract (SBE)
- FHP Techtonics Corp - Official Signed Contract
- Harbour Construction - Official Signed Contract (SBE)
- Johnson Laux Construction, LLC - Official Signed Contract (WBE)
- LEE Construction Group, Inc. - Official Signed Contract
- Ovation Construction Company - Official Signed Contract
- Southern Standard Construction, LLC - Official Signed Contract
- TGSV Enterprises, Inc. - Official Signed Contract (SBE)
With ezIQC, you can quickly start on repairs, renovations, upgrades, or even new construction. Gordian's experienced field personnel will guide you through each process step and provide oversight to ensure efficiencies are maximized immediately. Click the button below to get started today!
Gordian’s expertise is primarily in government, the public sector, and non-profit industries. Building and infrastructure management in these industries include adhering to numerous regulatory requirements from planning through operations and managing portfolios diverse in function and age. Gordian’s industry professionals have a successful track record of solving complex problems by working alongside clients to help develop short- and long-term strategies and execute work.
Gordian’s solutions are proven to improve the management of facilities and infrastructure assets throughout the full building lifecycle. This includes understanding and communicating the needs of the building portfolio, determining investment priorities and creating actionable plans, defining accurate project budgets, and procuring and executing construction work efficiently.
About OMNIA Partners
OMNIA Partners is the largest and most experienced organization in procurement and supply chain management. Covering both the private and public sectors, OMNIA Partners unites industry-leading buying power and world-class suppliers to offer an extensive portfolio of sourcing solutions and partnerships. Learn more about the contracting process here.