Dell EMC exists to deliver technology solutions that enable people everywhere to grow, thrive and reach their full potential. What matters most about Dell EMC is not what they know about technology, but what technology enables customers to do.
The Dell EMC Difference: giving individuals and organizations the power to do more.
In order for Dell EMC to achieve their purpose, they execute on the strategy of being "the leading provider of end-to-end scalable solutions." What differentiates the Dell EMC strategy from others is that they choose to execute through these principles: "Standards-based, open product design," "Innovative, enterprise-wide solutions," and "Collaborative, customer-first approach."
The end result:
- Rapid time to value: customers can achieve peak performance and improve the economic value proposition without increasing the complexity of traditional IT initiatives.
- Superior ease of use: it's about making the overall experience easy for customers, improving productivity so customers can get on with what matters most to them.
- Unrivaled flexibility to adapt: because Dell EMC has a full portfolio, they able to provide customers what they need to accelerate their business agility that also allows them to pursue innovation and operational efficiency.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Technology Products, Services, Solutions and Related Products and Services
Fairfax County, VA
Contract Number: 4400006644
3 year initial term, May 1, 2016 – April 30, 2019
Option to renew for (4) additional (1) year periods or any combination thereof
The contract is renewed for two (2) years, effective May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2023
- Contract 4400006644 Insight
- Contract Amendments
- Contract Amendment - Contract Renewal
- Manufacturers, Publishers & Suppliers
- RFP 2000001701
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 1
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 2
- RFP 2000001401 Addendum 3
- RFP 2000001701 Posting Document
Insight offers EMC's full portfolio of products and solutions to the public sector through the OMNIA Partners Coop.
- Converged Infrastructure - States, Cities, Counties, K12 and higher education institutions all achieve better outcomes, faster, with EMC's portfolio of Converged Infrastructure platforms. Take a look at Vblock, VRack, and VxRail today. EMC Converged Infrastructure Details
- Storage - No matter the use case, or the state, local, K12, or higher education demands, EMC data storage systems help you do more, move faster, and perform better. EMC Data Storage Details
- Data Protection - Helping you redefine data protection with availability, backup, and archiving technologies you can trust. EMC Data Protection Details
- Security - Through visibility and analytics, RSA solutions give you the ability to detect, investigate and respond to advanced threats; confirm and manage identities; and ultimately, prevent IP theft, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA Security Details
- Content Management - Create efficiency through automated case management processes, in the courts, criminal justice systems, human and social services, and more. EMC Content Management Details
Dell offers a comprehensive, enterprise-wide portfolio of solutions - including hardware, software, and services. Customers can rely on Dell and Insight Public Sector for a broad range of capabilities. Dell has moved beyond PCs and well into the data center, addressing challenges across the full IT ecosystem.
Dell's differentiated approach (to eliminate unnecessary cost and complexity everywhere) combined with the Dell design philosophy (to deliver a superior total ownership experience across the full technology lifecycle) enables customers solve complex challenges-with highly capable solutions designed to be as open, modular, and scalable as possible.
Why is this important? This gives customers the most flexibility down the road to adapt to future requirements, to be more agile in response to changing market dynamics-and more quickly capitalize on new opportunities. In short, Dell builds future-ready technology solutions that give customers a competitive advantage.
Designed to be agile and responsive to change
Enterprise solutions for the future-ready data center
- A future-ready data center:
- Transforms with customers' organizations
- Bridges the gap between traditional IT and new IT — customers get the most out of existing IT investments while freeing up resources to invest in new capabilities
- Delivers data center solutions with the scale, speed and savings that organizations demand
- Dell offers servers, storage, networking, software, services and solutions that help customers become more agile and efficient.
Client solutions for the future-ready workforce
- A future-ready workforce is:
- Armed with the right technology and IT support to be more efficient and the insights needed to create new ways of working and serving customers
- Seamlessly and securely connected to information they need when and where they need it to collaborate and make better/faster decisions
- Enabled with beautiful, innovative devices they are proud to carry and designed specifically for the way they work
- Dell offers tablets, laptops, desktops, workstations, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), software, and services to help organizations enable their workforce to be more connected to the resources and data they need.
- Dell solutions unite the data center and end-user, providing information access to the right people, while protecting organizations in the most secure ways possible.
Bringing sustainability and business objectives together to benefit people and our planet.
Dell has a commitment to put their technology and expertise to work wherever we can to do the most good possible. This is most evident in the Dell 2020 Legacy of Good Plan - a strategic effort to create social and environmental good as part of our everyday business objectives. As Dell refines and improves products and processes, engages with communities and empowers customers, partners and suppliers in ways that create value that benefits us all.
Corporate social responsibility is imbued in the Dell company culture, inspiring and guiding all that we do. The Dell 2020 Legacy of Good Plan, launched in 2013, is a way of measuring more than 20 separate company-wide objectives to highlight progress on our goals in key areas, such as packaging, energy efficiency, asset recovery, employee empowerment, community giving, and more.
2020 Legacy of Good Plan
Engage with Dell EMC through Insight Public Sector - an extended part of the Dell team
As Dell EMC grows and the portfolio expanded, Dell listened to customers who expressed that they like buying directly from channel partners, such as Insight Public Sector.
Insight is one of Dell EMC's top performing channel partners with complete certifications in the Dell EMC end-to-end solution portfolio to services offered
- Geo-certified Dell EMC partner
- Titanium Black partner
- Cloud Client
- Data Protection
- End Point Management
- Windows Server Management
Your single source for Dell EMC products and services
- A la carte tech infrastructure
- Turnkey bundled solutions
- Hybrid direct/channel model
2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner
2016 Dell EMC Philanthropic Partner of the Year
2016 Dell EMC Premier Partner of the Year
Recognition for technology solutions
Dell is currently ranked as a leader in nine Garner Magic Quadrants
This list shows the breadth and strength of Dell's capabilities in several core aspects of technology in the enterprise:
- Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services, North America (7-31-14)
- End User Outsourcing Services, North America (8-26-14)
- Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide (3-23-15)
- General-Purpose Disk Arrays (11-20-14)
- Global Enterprise Desktops and Notebooks (11-17-14)
- IT Asset Disposition, Worldwide (12-18-14)
- Managed Security Services, Worldwide (12-30-14)
- Modular Servers (5-4-15)
- Unified Threat Management (8-7-14)
Leadership in key areas across the enterprise Dell Achievements Chart
#1 in x86 server satisfaction by Technology Business Research (May 2015)—Source:
To utilize Dell EMC through the Insight Public Sector technology solutions contract, you must be registered as a participating agency with OMNIA Partners. There is no cost for membership, no user fees or commitments. OMNIA Partners is open to states, state agencies, counties, cities, schools, colleges and universities, non-profit organizations and special districts. If you are already registered, please contact Insight Public Sector.
Placing an Order with Insight Public Sector
- To place an order online, you must first have an account with Insight and a web login ID and password. If you do not have a login ID, please contact your sales representative by phone or email to request one.
- Once you have your login information, visit www.ips.insight.com/omnia to enter in your user ID name and password.
- To locate a product, click on the product categories at the top of the page, or enter the manufacturer’s part number or keyword in the Search box. To select a product to order, click on Add to Order. Please contact your sales team if you cannot locate an item on our site and/or for volume pricing.
- Once you have finished shopping, proceed to the checkout screens and follow the instructions as needed to complete your order.
Dell products and services are competitively priced through the Insight Public Sector contract. Insight Public Sector's competitively-solicited OMNIA Partners contract assures you of Insight’s best overall government pricing on our broad portfolio of products and IT service solutions.
Is the Insight Public Sector contract competitively-solicited?
The OMNIA Partners technology contract was awarded after the lead public agency, Fairfax County, Virginia, completed a competitive solicitation and thorough evaluation process and is available for nationwide use. Dell EMC was named in the award under Insight Public Sector. For additional contract details, please see the Insight Public Sector contract.
If my agency already has an account with Insight Public Sector, do I need to set up a new account?
No. Contact your Insight Public Sector Account Manager to have the OMNIA Partners program linked to your existing account.