AutoZone is the largest automotive parts, services and accessories provider in the United States, providing industry-leading coverage with more than 750,000 products in over 70 distinct categories. With over 5,700 company-owned locations and a dedicated commercial sales division, AutoZone sells to professional shop, wholesale, fleet and public-sector customers through their cooperative contract in partnership with OMNIA Partners.
AutoZone and ALLDATA
Our parent company, AutoZone, was awarded a cooperative contract by Region 4 Education Service Center available through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. OMNIA Partners participants can take advantage of exclusive pricing. ALLDATA’s solutions are designed to provide trusted, accurate information and help members save time, ensure safety, satisfy customers and enhance profitability.
Tools for Success
- ALLDATA Repair: Industry-leading OEM information that helps save time for vehicle resale or service
- ALLDATA Mobile: Pull trouble codes and recall information right at the vehicle during an auto auction
- ALLDATA Tech-Assist: A diagnostic hotline staffed by ASE Certified Master Techs with video streaming
- ALLDATA Manage Online: Simplified shop management you can access anytime, anywhere
- ALLDATA Diagnostics: An affordable scan tool solution, the only one with ALLDATA’s industry-leading repair information built-in
- NEW ESTIMATOR: An easy way for shops to create professional, compliant estimates with parts and labor from ALLDATA
In 1986, Duralast began with starters and alternators. Now it is one of the leading aftermarket brands, consistently offering OE or better quality parts in over20 different categories.
Duralast provides consistent quality that hundreds of thousands of professionals depend on. Industry-leading manufacturers, robust materials, and stringent quality control ensure that Duralast parts meet or exceed OE performance for every part, every time.