Compu-Vision Consulting Inc is a next-generation global workforce solutions and technology services company that helps public sector organizations re-imagine their operations for the digital age. We are a vendor supplier with Omnia Partners, with Lead Agency University of California for services to supply IT Temporary or IT Professional Services Labor Services. Compu-Vision offers an integrated portfolio of staff and resources for IT Staffing, Professional Services, Consulting, Managed Services, Advisory/Assessment Services, Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Network Engineering, Project Management, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, as well as Administrative and Operations solutions. Behind the core of Compu-Vision, are some of the most talented resources, motivated and empowered by a strong philosophy of clients first.
Compu-Vision Consulting Solutions
With a winning history of providing professional, IT, administrative and creative talent in support of government programs, we have strong experience in staffing a diverse range of programs including those for Cyber Security, Data Management, IT/Technical Support and Administrative Support.
Understanding the unique processes of the government environment, we ensure quality delivery designed around your department’s needs and provide you with best in class resources and workforce related service capabilities by having the following:
- A portfolio of qualified resources to support your staff augmentation and project.
- Account management leaders to support you every step of the way.
- Supporting and partnering with a network of affiliates and agencies throughout the United States.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with partners and agencies to control staffing program costs.
- Advocate for diversity led opportunities.
Our candidate pool has more than 1,000,000 resources we are able to leverage at any given point. We gather the skill assessments for each role, pull resume searches and build pipelines of matched candidates for each recruiter’s roles for all our clients.
- Get Started: We schedule kick-off meetings to get a better understanding of who you are, what types of skills are predominate and how we can perform better than the incumbents. We keep you in-the-know every step so of the process
- Qualify Candidates: Compu-Vision identifies individuals that make a great match with your government entity. We select the best, fully qualified, pre-vetted candidates for you to review. Communication drives progress here, as we adapt based on your feedback
- Scheduled Interviews: You meet and get to know the selected best-fit candidates on a 1-on-1 basis; weather that's through scheduled phone calls, zoom meetings or in-person interviews. Afterwards, we will talk about next steps, compliance checks and making an offer
- Set the Start Date: Time to make that offer! Once it’s accepted and signed, we work with you to set your contractor’s start date. Paperwork starts rolling and we ramp up for a stellar onboarding experience
- Onboarding: Compu-Vision Consulting supports the contractor through ramp-up, meeting security and onboarding compliance requirements every step of the way
Making the Connection
Our talent management expertise ensures we attract, cultivate, and retain the talented professionals required to achieve our client’s business goals better, faster and more efficiently.
Our recruiting professionals of delivery managers, team leaders, junior and senior recruiters support all client needs and are responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations. Our direct candidate pool has more than 1,000,000 resources we are able to leverage at any given point. We gather the skill assessments for each role, pull resume searches and build pipelines of matched candidates for each recruiter’s roles.
We are committed to equality and inclusion; certified as MBE, MWBE, WBE, SBE, WOSB, NMSDC, WBENC, SWAM and SAM. As a company dedicated to connecting people with the right jobs and business at the right time, Compu-Vision is committed to promoting an inclusive business climate for all people. Our diversity plan is focused on the following pillars:
- Ensure fairness, equality, and diversity in promoting, hiring, compensating, encouraging, and retaining top performing workforce.
- Strive to understand the needs of our leaders and employees (both direct and indirect)
- Delivering programs to the expectations of the clients. Compu-Vision Consulting wants to emulate the diversity of the communities in which we live, work, and serve.