Strengthening Communities Through Innovation
For more than 40 years, BI Incorporated has delivered innovative products and services for community corrections agencies supervising parolees, probationers, or pretrial defendants. By releasing individuals to community supervision with the support of these innovative tools, they are able live in the community, support themselves and their families, and supervising officers understand better how a person is doing in the community.
Our products include a wide range of electronic monitoring systems, enabling agencies to apply the least restrictive or appropriate option to support compliance to conditions of release.
- Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) technology to enhance compliance
- Court admissible, transdermal and breath alcohol monitoring devices to test sobriety
- Radio frequency solutions, ideal for monitoring compliance to curfews and defined locations
- Mobile app and web-based software solutions designed to enhance supervision
- An array of monitoring services and administrative support services to meet each agency’s unique needs and budgets
Work With BI Incorporated and OMNIA Partners Today!
OMNIA Partners delivers savings that go beyond cost. Leverage the power of OMNIA Partners and enhance your electronic monitoring program with BI Incorporated. Reach out to our team today!
Offender Monitoring Solutions
City of Mesa, AZ
Contract Number: 2022118
May 4, 2022 through May 3, 2027
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through May 3, 2029
Master Agreement Documents
BI LOC8® XT makes it easier than ever for clients to stay charged, connected, and compliant. The low-profile, curved ankle-bracelet design is form-fitting and discrete for clients and provides agencies with detailed information about a client’s movement in the community.
- Complete community coverage with GPS, Wi-Fi, and cellular location technology
- Robust tamper detection features
- LTE technology
- Google Maps® to build zones and track client movement
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Power-saving beacon option
BI SmartLINK® provides a secure platform for real-time communication between officers and clients. This practical and affordable app enables agencies to securely monitor, collect data, automate administrative work, and enhance compliance and accountability.
- Easy-to-use app downloaded on client’s smartphone or BI Mobile®
- Tiered program options—select based on client risk and needs
- Simplifies communication between clients and officers through secure messaging and video, calendar and resource access, and push notifications
- Least restrictive form of supervision technology
- Reduces time spent on administrative work as clients submit information and schedules electronically
- Conducts check-ins using biometric facial comparison technology
- Officers manage in BI TotalAccess®
Designed specifically for community corrections, BI Mobile alleviates challenges agencies and clients may face related to access to a phone. BI is the first and only provider to offer a mobile device that runs on a proprietary operating system for a high level of device security. Pre-installed with BI SmartLINK, this solution offers an alternative to client-worn monitors.
The BI SL3® handheld alcohol monitoring device enables individuals to submit BrAC tests discreetly while they work, attend school, and live in the community. Equipped with LTE technology to support next-generation alcohol monitoring, this portable device incorporates powerful technology to drive compliance and accountability. Clients simply power on the unit, insert the mouthpiece, and follow the directions on the LCD screen for one-touch testing.
- Court admissible
- Biometric facial comparison technology
- Pocket-sized portability helps drives compliance
- Embedded with cellular and GPS technology
- Near real-time BrAC results
- Scheduled and random testing enables officers to keep clients on notice for sobriety
BI TAD®, or Transdermal Alcohol Detector, continuously monitors for alcohol consumption through a noninvasive skin sensor worn on a client’s ankle. TAD also includes radio frequency monitoring capabilities so clients can be monitored for curfews and alcohol use with the same device. If a client drinks alcohol while wearing a TAD ankle bracelet, the sensor detects a “drinking event” via sensible perspiration (sweat) and insensible perspiration (vapor) emitted through the skin.
• Court admissible
• 24/7 transdermal alcohol detection
• No client or back up testing needed
• Built-in radio frequency monitoring
• Base station features a modern touch screen for officer/client communication
• LTE technology
BI HomeGuard® 20|20 is the latest innovation in our long history of reliable radio frequency monitoring systems. Loaded with contemporary features for enhanced durability and reliability, the system monitors the absence or presence of a client at a specific location, typically at home. The enhancements available in HomeGuard 20|20 demonstrate BI has a clear vision of agency and client needs.
- Compact design and bracelet weighs only two ounces
- Dual antennas for reliable connection
- Advanced tamper and motion detection
- Base station features a modern touch screen for officer/client communication
- Enhanced security with GPS location in base station
- LTE technology
BI Agency Assist® is a high-touch service option, designed to increase agency coverage and relieve officers of up to 50% of their time spent on administrative tasks. With growing caseloads, centralized data and streamlined case management are vital to keeping communities safe and officers efficient.
- 24/7 live support
- Contact Documentation: A paperless data entry solution for officers to dictate and record notes while in the field
- Scheduling: Live specialists take client calls to verify, schedule, or amend appointments
- Enhanced Monitoring: Support specialists handle alerts and escalation to reduce officer alert flow
- Client Docs: Upload, store, and access client records in one system to reduce paperwork and streamline record-keeping
- Automated Self-Reporting: Using Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology clients can call the system for check-ins
Industry Leading Call Centers
When it comes to support, BI is respected as the most experienced, skilled, and accurate monitoring services option in electronic monitoring. Our U.S.-based call centers collaborate daily with supervising officers, manage client questions, provide insightful reports, continuous training, and more.
Call Center Features
- 24/7 live support
- Alert triage to reduce officer workload
- Rapid response for officer questions
- Bilingual services
- Single platform data management software
- Flexible tiers of support
To help agencies and supervising officers maximize the capabilities of their electronic monitoring systems, BI delivers continuous expert training through online classes, webinars, and on-site training. We work with each agency to tailor training to meet their goals and objectives, from program implementation through refresher sessions.
How do I start working with BI Incorporated (BI)?
Your agency must have an account set up with BI to utlize this contract. Choose one of the following ways to get started:
- Contact our toll-free number at 800-701-5171
- Email us at email@example.com, and someone will call you back within 24 hours regarding your request.
Is pricing competitive through the BI contract?
Working with BI Incorporated through this program ensures agencies are getting the most competitive prices for BI electronic monitoring technology, services, and solutions. We offer a tiered pricing structure, providing agencies with flexible options. An agency can select any or all proposed products and negotiate such options as a self-pay program, installation services, custom monitoring, alert investigation services, etc. In addition, BI’s solutions and competitive pricing allow agencies to explore the use of reentry services. BI pricing includes introductory and refresher training. BI has extensive experience developing agency-specific training when needed, at no additional charge. In most cases, there are no minimum service requirements or spend limits associated with running a BI program. Please contact us at 800-701-5171 for pricing details.
How does BI help prepare an agency during initial setup and throughout implementation of a program?
BI has extensive experience in implementing successful electronic monitoring programs. We are skilled at estimating deliverables and achievable deadlines to meet implementation objectives. The comprehensive involvement from BI’s team helps ensure ongoing customer satisfaction, administrative and fiscal management of the program, the assurance of BI compliance with contract requirements, and the coordination and timely delivery of equipment and services.
What is BI’s investment in technology and service programs, and how might an agency benefit?
BI Incorporated is the leading manufacturer of electronic monitoring technology and services. BI employs mechanical, electrical, and computer science engineering personnel who work every day to provide agencies with the latest technologies and advancements in tracking technology, secure data processing, and communications. Your success is dependent on a company with the financial backing, technical competency, and industry expertise to adapt swiftly to the evolving needs of the community corrections industry. BI remains committed to staying abreast of technology advancements and evolving rehabilitation trends.