PaveConnect specializes in all things Asphalt & Concrete. We offer the best in all Pavement Services Nationwide. No other aspect of your facility is exposed to daily abuse and the need for safety your parking lot faces. You can rely on the professionals at PaveConnect to take care of all you parking lot needs.
- Asphalt Paving: From milling and resurfacing to simple overlays, complete parking lot construction, and other custom projects, we provide durable well-designed asphalt surfaces every time.
- Concrete: All phases of concrete repair, including curbs, drives, sidewalks, valley gutters, dumpster pads, catch basin collars and aprons, concrete paving, and decorative and stamped concrete to keep pedestrians safe. We also specialize in ever-changing ADA compliance requirements and upgrades.
- StreetBond Coatings: Protect and preserve, extend pavement life while transforming your parking lot with various colors and patterns for safe movement or a more welcoming feel while cooling and providing a skid-resistant and durable surface.
- Sealcoating: Pavement sealants provide crucial protection from water and the sun, slowing deterioration and protecting the integrity and appearance of one of your most significant assets, your pavement.
- Asphalt Repair: We offer a range of asphalt repair solutions, from patching individual potholes to replacing larger areas. Asphalt is also 100% recyclable.
- Crack Sealing: Cracks threaten the overall strength of your pavement, allowing water to penetrate your pavement. Crack sealing will preserve the pavement around the crack, extending the pavement's life.
- Pavement Markings: For safety and improved vehicular and pedestrian flow or just a fresh new look, we offer many options to make your facility look new and comply with all the latest specifications.
- Speed Bumps & Signs: Make sure your parking lot is more than just durable, but also safe and ready for people to drive, park, and walk safely every day.
- Project Management & Asset Management: We have a team of professionals to handle your projects, schedule, and manage your budget for all your properties.