As a leading food service distributor, US Foods is one of America’s great food companies partnering with approximately 250,000 chefs, restaurants and food service operators to help their businesses succeed. With nearly 25,000 employees and more than 70 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions.
Running a dining services operation has its challenges and managing your supply chain spend should not be one of them. Available to participating agencies of OMNIA Partners, our food programs are competitively solicited and publicly awarded through our lead agency process so you can streamline your purchasing process and save valuable time and money on your dining operations.
K-12 Food Program
US Foods and OMNIA Partners recognize that our K12 customers face unique challenges and, therefore, require special solutions! While food and nutrition regulations are ever-evolving, our cooperative contract was competitively solicited and publicly awarded with the goal of meeting schools' current needs as well as providing flexibility for those that lie ahead! Program highlights include:
Service & Value
- Prime vendor program with national purchasing power and lowest cost of goods
- School-specific products including whole grain, smart snack, national brands, etc.
- All products are covered by a fee per case and not restricted to a bid list
- Simplified online ordering with 24-hour/365 day a year toll free customer support
- Transparent and auditable program
- We support NOI, Buy American and Federal certification guidelines
Pricing & Rebates
- Cost plus fee per case pricing with a fee schedule based on annual customer volume
*Fee per case is fixed July 1 through June 30th
- Incentives for drop size and prompt pay are off-invoice based on performance
- New members will receive new business incentive rebate for the first 12 months of purchases
- All members will receive a US Foods Brands incentive paid semi-annually ongoing
- Annual fee per case is adjusted up or down based on a formula with CPI and change in average case cost
Higher Education & Government Food Program
OMNIA Partners and US Foods are proud to partner together to offer higher education institutions and state & local government municipalities foodservice solutions and equipment on a national distribution program tailored to fit your dining operations' unique needs. Specific program highlights include:
- National Distribution Program with Local Support
- Off Invoice Incentives
- Food Service Distribution and Food Service Equipment
- A lead agency model you can trust
- Discounted pricing
- More than 310 manufacturer agreements through USF's relationship with Vizient
- Minimized inflation and market swings
Success Stories: Hear From Your Peers!
Watch how Purdue University leveraged a successful partnership with US Foods and a
national food program through OMNIA Partners to bring value and unique solutions to
their campus dining experience.