Sunbelt Rentals is one of the largest equipment rental companies in North America. With a network of more than 1,025+ locations, Sunbelt Rentals offers a broad product mix and reliable service to customers in any market.
Sunbelt Rentals is the ultimate one-stop-shop for equipment rentals available through the OMNIA Partners cooperative contract. From temperature control to power generation, to scaffolding, get all of your equipment from one source and keep your project running smoothly.
U.S. Communities and National IPA, both wholly-owned subsidiaries of OMNIA Partners, have come together as OMNIA Partners, Public Sector. All public sector participants already registered with National IPA or U.S. Communities continue to have access to all contracts, with certain exceptions, in the portfolio and do not need to re-register to use a legacy National IPA, legacy U.S. Communities, or new OMNIA Partners contract. U.S. Communities and National IPA remain separate legal entities and lead agency contracts completed under each brand are effective and available for use through the contract’s approved term. In the event we believe re-registration is necessary for any reason, OMNIA Partners will let you know.
Equipment and Tool Rental Services
Region 4 ESC - TX
Contract Number: R200601
November 1, 2020 to October 31, 2023
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through October 31, 2025
Master Agreement Documents
- Original RFP Document
- RFP Addendum 1
- RFP Addendum 2
- RFP Addendum 3
- RFP Addendum 4
- RFP Addendum 5
- RFP Questions and Answers
- Proof of Publication
- RFP Request List
- Historically Underutilized Business Outreach
- RFP Opening Documents
Available through the Region 4 ESC Contract:
- mobile elevating work platforms
- floor care equipment
- climate control
- lawn & landscape equipment
- power generation
- earth moving equipment & attachments
- ground protection
- material handling equipment
- light towers
- pumping equipment
- air purification
Climate Control Services
Sunbelt has rental equipment solutions for temporary, emergency and supplemental heating, cooling and dehumidification to support an array of applications and critical needs.
- Contractor Holder Advantages – a competitively solicited and publicly awarded contract, that provides competitive pricing while satisfying public procurement requirements and streamlining the overall purchasing process.
- One Rental Provider Does It All – Specialty Divisions and our large network allow you to get all of your equipment needs. Whether it’s construction, grounds, floor care, heating & cooling, power or tools, we’ve got the newest and broadest fleet in the industry, from one convenient and reliable source.
- Training Resources
- Safety Training– Sunbelt Rentals offers operator and instructor training as well as customized training for mobile elevating work platforms, forklifts, earth moving equipment, scaffold, fall protection, and much more. See our safety page for additional information.
- Facility Cleaning and Management Training – proud to offer a level of experience and dedication to customer service that is unsurpassed in the floor care & maintenance industry. We offer a variety of training from online to in person, to help get you and your team the knowledge required to help make the spaces of today and tomorrow cleaner, healthier, and safer for all. Learn more here.
- Digital Rental Management – Sunbelt Rentals Command Center helps you manage your equipment rental needs anytime from anywhere. Energize your project with digital rental management. Know what equipment you've rented, when it’s ready for pickup or drop off, and where it’s located. Extend rentals, schedule deliveries, and plan ahead for upcoming projects. Learn more about our digital resources here.
- Delivery and Pickup – We deliver and pick up equipment rentals at your convenience, giving you more time for what matters. Regardless of your project, we have what you need, including any urgent requests.